Marketing and PR Administrator/Coordinator (Entry Level to Lower Mid-Level)
We’re currently looking for a creative, results-focused Marketing and PR Administrator/Coordinator to join our team. This position requires working across a variety of clients and we need someone able to stay organized and multi-task with urgency. This position will initially be a part time contractor 1099 position that could result in a full time W2 position in the future. It is an entry level to mid-level position that offers an opportunity to learn and explore a variety of skill sets in social media, advertising, content creation, client management, and public relations.
There could be an opportunity for this to become a full time position in the future. We prefer that you are in the Denver Metro/Boulder Metro Area of Colorado but considering all applicants. This is a remote position that may also require in-person working sessions.
Responsibilities and mix of tasks:
- Assist in the strategy and creative ideas for marketing efforts with clients
- Produce client status reports and briefing materials for meetings
- Secure client media opportunities in trade, consumer, business media and other outlets
- Conduct reliable and accurate media research (editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, media/analyst list development) and provide teams with industry-relevant news and research
- Research and build media lists as necessary in support of clients
- Progress toward working on pitching PR narratives to media
- Monitor clients’ social media presence and draft social media posts on behalf of clients (Facebook, Twitter updates, blogger relations, and more)
- Potential manage and execute social media strategies for clients – We want someone who wants to help grow our social media practice into new mediums such as Tik Tok, Instagram, Metaverse, and more.
- Potential to manage advertising campaigns in search and across social media
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and logistics for clients
- Produce strong written documents, including pitches, speaking opportunity abstracts, client communications, etc.
- Actively participate in client/team meetings, offering creative ideas/solutions
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant business experience. Willing to consider current college students focused on marketing, communications business, PR, journalism, and copywriting.
- 2+ years of PR or marketing experience working with b2b and b2c clients via internships, agency experience a big plus
- Strong interest in the tech and desire to work with clients in that industry
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fast learner with an inquisitive mind and eye for detail
- Proactive in wanting to learn new skills and bring those skills to our clients
Compensation: $15-$30 per hour. We also may consider salary/retainer compensation equitable to the hourly range.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “Marketing and PR Coordinator” in the subject.