Public Relations Strategy
Your company has specific strategic needs when it comes to communications. Utilizing the Cast Influence team, you will be given proactive and effective strategies to reach your objectives. You will have access to a wealth of knowledge spanning decades enabling your success. We have a proven holistic approach and a validated track record to augment your overall business strategy.
It's not just about getting media coverage; it's about ensuring that all communication (both internal and external) aligns with the organization's goals, mission, and long-term vision.
- Goal Oriented: At its core, strategic PR is about setting clear objectives. This could be enhancing brand reputation, positioning the brand or its leaders as industry experts, managing a crisis, or supporting a product launch.
- Research Driven: Before implementing any PR campaign, strategic PR professionals conduct research to understand the current perception of the brand, the needs of their target audience, the competitive landscape, and potential opportunities or threats in the external environment.
- Integrated Communication: Strategic PR ensures consistency in messaging across all communication channels, whether it's media relations, internal communications, social media, or investor relations.
- Stakeholder Engagement: We identify and engage with key stakeholders, from employees and customers to investors, media, and the general public. It's about building and nurturing relationships that are beneficial for both the organization and its stakeholders.
- Proactive and Reactive: While strategic PR involves planning and initiating communication campaigns, it also prepares organizations to respond to unforeseen events, like crises or negative publicity.
- Evaluation and Measurement:After implementing a PR campaign, its impact is measured against the set objectives. This can involve tracking media mentions, analyzing sentiment, measuring stakeholder engagement, and more.
- Agile Improvements: Based on the results of the evaluation, strategies are refined and adjusted. This ensures that PR efforts remain effective and aligned with the organization's evolving goals.
Major tip of the hat to Leah Taylor, Justin Kraft, and the Cast Influence Marketing and PR team. PR work is often behind the scenes, but this team has been incredible and deserves all the recognition.
Daniel Cmejla, VP of Community
We've loved working with Cast Influence for the past several years. They are communicative and proactive and work really hard to deeply understand your business and find opportunities that align with your goals. They have great rapport both with journalists and with our team internally. We are happy to recommend their services!
Brenna Loury, CMO
Cast Influence was a pleasure to work with over the last five years at PrizePicks. Everyone we engaged on their side was warm, friendly, and helpful. From press release collaboration, to building media lists, to getting top-tier placements, Cast Influence was on top of ALL of it, working hard to guide us toward success!
Adam Wexler, CEO
I've had the opportunity of working with Leah and Justin and I can say whole-heartedly that they are the best in the business. They are also one of the most transparent public relations firms I've ever worked with. They spend time to fully understand your business as well as your goals from a communications perspective and then tailor their approach to exactly what you need. As a CMO, I couldn't ask for better.
Andrew Chambers, CMO
Cast Influence "gets it"! They are a data driven, creative agency that delivers real results efficiently and cost effectively. They deliver superior follow up and are highly collaborative. Their only focus is results and they treat your business as their own. Highly recommended!